Pages

hollywood news

What Does 'Nude' Smell Like?

Last week we heard all about the FiFi Fragrance Awards and today we have an update on a new perfume hitting the market, from Rihanna. Ri-Ri has posed for a photo shoot for her new fragrance called Nude, and yes, given the name of the perfume, she is naked. Nude will be Rihanna's third fragrance. She released Reb'l Fleur in spring 2011 and Rebelle in December. The singer's friend Melissa Forde posted the sexy pics on Instagram with the caption, "#Nude Behind the scenes for new fragrance photo shoot." In the photos, Rihanna poses topless and sports a blond wig for several seductive photos. Check 'em out.. do they make you want to buy Nude and wear it on your wrists?

What do y'all think? To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure how these pics symbolize the sweet smell of nudity. Yes, there is certainly an attempt to sell sex, but I'm not sure they make me think of a beautiful smell. Hmm..... To be perfectly honest, blond Rihanna is not my favorite, and neither are these photos, but I guess if the perfume is called Nude you kinda have to represent that in a nude photoshoot?

As I said last week, the concept of celebs selling fragrances has always been odd to me, but I do know that they are often highly successful, and another way for celebs to brand themselves. I've never used one of Rihanna's perfumes, but I'm guessing that this latest one is all about the smell of freshness, being au natural? What do you think though? Are these ads a good way to sell Nude th

No comments:

Post a Comment