Pages

Kim Kardashian Talks Motherhood


Kim Kardashian Talks Motherhood: 9 of Her Best Mommy Quotes


Kim Kardashian and Kanye West shocked fans over the weekend by announcing the reality star’s pregnancy, but babies have been on her brain for a while.
In September, the E!’s Keeping Up With the Kardashians star stated during an episode,”I’m 31, and I’ll be 32 this year, and as young as I feel, I still have those feelings where I can’t wait for the day when I have my own kids.”
Even before becoming West’s baby mama, Kardashian had envisioned becoming a mother one day.
“I do want kids. I want 4,” the 32-year-old told Entertainment Tonight in 2010. “I started at 6 a few years ago.”
She added, “I want a lot of kids, like [how] I grew up with a lot of brothers and sisters.” Her siblings include Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Rob Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Brody Jenner, Brandon Jenner, Casey Jenner, and Burton Jenner.
In September, Kardashian revealed, ”At the space that I am in life now, kids are definitely something I want,” when chatting with Barbara Walters on the The View,, “I think I wanted that before. I think I fell in love so quickly and wanted that to be my life so badly but I just didn’t take the time to find someone.”
After publicly dating the 35-year-old “Mercy” rapper since April, Kardashian seems to have finally found the one.
On Monday, she gushed on her blog,

No comments:

Post a Comment