Pages

Jay z raps about cuba,Obama said " you're gonna get me impeached"

Jay z releases a new rap song, which he addresses the surrounding's around him , in his recent trip to cuba with his wife Beyonce based on their anniversary



In the song he said "politicians never did shit for except lie to me, distort history".



He continues, "Obama said chill 'You gonna get me impeached' ... We don't need this s**t anyway chill with me on the beach.'"



The implication based on the lyric -- that Obama did something shady in helping Jay-Z and Beyonce get into Cuba and he could be in political hot water as a result.



An the lyrics are pretty believable considering how jay and Obama has a connection



That's that for Jay z ,his lyrics says most of the things his done most of the time...... But we cannot definitely say at this point

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment