Pages

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA ORHUESIE

HAPPY BIRTTHDAY OLIVIA



I don't need a special day to

remind me how special you are,

the moon and stars will only

shine for me when you are

around, but on this night of your

birthday they sparkle.



Wanted to show you how much I

care, I thought of reading you a

love poem, I thought of asking the

sun to send you caressing warm

ranes

and from the birds sing you a

love tune,*cinderella tunes*

but all that pales to your inner

beauty

so all is left to say is

happy birthday,

I Love you.





FROM RUKKY!



Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you OLIVIA...wishing you Long life and prosperity in good health...May God continue to bless you Immensely...it your Day have FUN...God gat you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Olivia. Wish u the best things of life...cheers!!����...Kelvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday dearie, hope you had fun...

    ReplyDelete