Pages

PARIS HILTON SEXY HOT PHOTO SHOOT FOR PAPER MAGAZINE


look at Paris go, she looks gorgeous i can tell you that much but unrecongnizable , it took me some seconds too look again and tell that the girl in the photo shoot is Paris Hilton and its all for paper magazine





.
In the sexy, sultry, and skin-baring shoot, Paris poses with slicked-back hair and black lipstick for her spread in the magazine. She also talked about what she thinks is the most amazing thing about being herself.
“I feel blessed to be in a position where I can make a change for those less fortunate or give a voice to causes that need it,” she said. Hilton supports causes like the Make-A-Wish Foundation, MusiCares, Cancer research and more.
Paris isn’t slowing down, however. She has a big year planned for 2016, saying, “I’ll be continuing to tour as a DJ and create new music, as well as opening new stores and expanding my cosmetics line and products globally. I’m also opening another one of my real estate properties in the Philippines.”

No comments:

Post a Comment