Pages

CHECK OUT KYLIE AND HER DOPPLEGANGER

“It’s me! This is crazy!” she gushed when the curtains lifted. “This is actually really freaky.”
In fact, the statue was so life-like that it even managed to fool the rest of the Kardashian clan. “I made her FaceTime my whole family,” she joked on Instagram, sharing a selfie with her look-alike. “Fooled everyone.”
The wax figure is wearing the exact Balmain gown she wore 2016 Met Gala. (Yes, the very same one that made her “bleed”




 with all of its jagged embellishments.) According to a Madame Tussauds press release, the statue is valued at $350,000 and took more than five months to create after over 250 measurements were taken of the lip kit queen.
“My wax figure is here. This is so creepy,” she said on Snapchat. “I donated the actual dress I wore to the Met so you can come see it.”
The figure will be on display at Madame Tussauds’ Hollywood location starting Wednesday. See more photos of her new “twin” in the gallery — below!

No comments:

Post a Comment