Pages

Chris brown fights with valet' over $10 drops the f word

After reportedly getting into a spat with a bodyguard in Bermuda and calling out Drake at a club, Brown also supposedly got into an argument with the valet at a charity event in Hollywood last night.



While leaving the 7th Annual Stars & Strikes Celebrity Bowling and Poker Tournament, Brown was caught on camera getting into a very heated exchange with one of the workers over a $10 payment.



Chris Brown tells crowd at Hollywood club: "F--k Drake!"



"Give me $10," the valet worker asks Brown in the clip.



"Give me my f--king keys," Brown, 23, says. "F--k $10. Give me my keys. We gonna turn this whole spot up."



A member of Brown's entourage then says, "We've got it right here," before the group leaves the valet stand and heads to their cars. Brown is seen getting into a red sports car and exiting the parking lot.



The singer's rep could not be reached for comment.



Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment