Pages

Justin Bieber Reveals He’s Working With Kanye West on New Album

Justin Bieber just revealed we can expect
a new album sometime in the near
future, and a lot of the inspiration
behind the new music comes from his ex Selena Gomez.
The singer joined On Air With
Ryan Seacrest Thursday morning, he added that he’s been collaborating on
Something with Kanye West.

“I’ve been in the studio with him for the
past month or so,” the Biebs dished. “He
just pushes you. He definitely wants it to
be my way and my direction and he
doesn’t want to steal what I want. That’s
why artists like to go to him, because he
pulls something out of you that other
people don’t.”
Unfortunately the album won’t drop for a
while. Bieber explains, “I just want to
create the best piece of art that I can
create, something that’s really near and
dear to my heart. I know there’s a lot of
stuff that I’ve been going through over
the past few years. I just really want to
bleed it on this record,” he explained.
“I just want people to know that I’m not
playing around, I’m not doing a record
that’s cookie-cutter, or doing something
that I think people want to hear. I want
to do something that I know that I can
feel and people are going to feel it
through my music.” He continued, “I’m
pretty silent about what I’ve been going
through, and just growing up in this life
is hard. So I want to translate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment