Pages

NINA DOBREV (ELENA) IS LEAVING THE VAMPIRE DAIRIES

Nina Dobrev is leaving The Vampire
Diaries .
The 26-year-old actress just made the
announcement on Instagram.
Over the weekend, Dobrev and some of
the TVD cast and crew got together for a
little goodbye party, which had everyone
asking if she was leaving the show.
Dobrev then went on Instagram to
address the rumors.

Dearest TVD Family, I've just spent the most
beautiful weekend on Lake Lanier in Georgia
with my own TVD Family, the cast and crew
of The Vampire Diaries. I want to be the first
to tell you that it wasn't just a holiday
celebration, it was a goodbye party. I always
knew I wanted Elena's story to be a six
season adventure, and within those six years
I got the journey of a lifetime. I was a
human, a vampire, a doppelganger, a crazy
immortal, a doppelganger pretending to be
human, a human pretending to be a
doppelganger. I got kidnapped, killed,
resurrected, tortured, cursed, body-snatched,
was dead and undead, and there's still so
much more to come before the season finale
in May. Elena fell in love not once, but twice,
with two epic soulmates, and I myself made
some of the best friends I'll ever know and
built an extended family I will love forever.
There's more to come before we wrap this
up, and I promise you'll get to hear all about
my experiences over the next month as we
approach the season finale (I have given an
exclusive interview for the June issue of SELF
Magazine that I am excited for you to see!),
but until then I invite you to hop on the roller
coaster ride that is Elena Gilbert's life and
join me as I celebrate her and prepare to say
goodbye to her — and to my work family —
as I move on to the next chapter of my life. I
want to share this goodbye with all of you
(this weekend's pictures were just the
beginning). You, the wonderful fandom who
gave more love, support and passion than
anyone could have ever imagined seven
years ago, when a young Degrassi girl from
Canada showed up in LA to audition for 'that
Twilight TV show.' ;-) I love you all. Fasten
your seatbelts. If you think you know what's
coming, you don't. Love, Nina

I guess she’s ready to move on.
Plus, its not really gonna be easy working on a show where you see your ex-boyfriend all the time.
Dobrev and her co-star Ian Somerhalder dated for three years until they split in 2013.
Somerhalder is now engaged to actress
Nikki Reed.

So what do you think about her whole departure

No comments:

Post a Comment