Pages

BIG SEAN OPENS UP ABOUT SPILT WITH NAYA RIVERA

When Big Sean and Naya
Rivera broke up, it was pretty rough between them kinda rough that the whole world caught a glimpse of.
The day news went public about their split, the Glee actress
took to Twitter to bash her ex , claiming he stole some
expensive jewelry from her house.

"@bigsean stealing rolexes from a lady's house now,"
Naya wrote on Twitter in a post that's since been deleted.

"Maybe cuz I'm on Glee and making more money or something. #triflin," she added, quoting a verse from the rapper's song
"All Me."

BIG SEAN AND NAYA: HAPPIER TIMES
However, Big Sean is denying he took anything from his ex,
opening up to Complex magazine about their split.

"First of all, why would I have to steal a Rolex?" he tells the
mag. "Second of all, every Rolex that I have, I have receipts
for, papers for, certificates of authenticity for. I would never
steal a Rolex from anybody."

He adds the obvious point,
"You see [Naya's] tweet got deleted in like 20 seconds."

He admits the couple ended things on a negative note after
constantly fighting, and although rumors swirled that he wrote
"I Don't F*ck With You" about his ex , he really doesn't waste
too many breaths bashing her.
ARIANA GRANDE AND BIG SEAN TAKE ON THE SNOW

"I felt like it was unnecessary drama 'cause in my eyes it
wasn't true," he told the mag. "I wasn't surprised by it. Even
though I didn't steal anything, I wasn't surprised by it."

Well, the rapper has now moved on to what appears to be a
much happier relationship, dating Ariana Grande after being
really good friends for a while.

"It was cool to have a girl that I could talk to about my
problems," he reveals. "I did that with her.

It's not some
fake-ass, inauthentic shit when I say we were friends. This is
something special and I appreciate every moment of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment