Pages

KYLIE JENNER DENIES SHES A HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT

Earlier reports stated that Kylie Jenner was over homeschooling and has become a high school
dropout, Kylie herself
denies that any of these
rumors are true.
The 17-year-old says she
is still keeping up with the
homeschooling, thank you
very much.
Jenner told PEOPLE Friday (Jan. 23, 2015), "I haven't
dropped out of school. I still go to school every day."
She spoke to the magazine while at the grand opening of the
Sugar Factory American Brasserie in Rosemont, Illinois near
Chicago.
The younger Jenner, who studies at home with a teacher, still
has about 4 months left until she receives her diploma, at
which point she'll dive into her interests full-time.
"I want to keep doing what I do now," she said. "I love
fashion ... I have a lot of interests I'm pursuing."
Well what can I say, its a good thing she hasn't dropped out

No comments:

Post a Comment