Pages

JUSTIN BIEBER GOES SHIRTLESS AGAIN

Yes its another one, another shrotleas photo from bieber. I Think Justin has stipulated some level of confidence, you bieber fans must be going crazy by now well.
This time, you can thank Karl Lagerfeld for the snaps, taken
for V Magazine’s music issue.
Lagerfeld also conducted the interview with the 20-year-old
pop star/ new Calvin Klein poster boy.

Some highlight.
On unfulfilled ambitions:
“I’m still young. I still have so many personal and
professional goals I want to achieve. I want to keep creating
music for my fans. One day I hope to make strides into
movies and fashion as well. I want to share my creativity with
the world.”
On what he pictures himself doing at 30:
“I hope I am still blessed to be performing and making music.
I hope to have a family too.”
On whether or not he can really play the guitar :
“Yes.”
On the first time he felt successful:
“I performed at a water park in New York at the beginning of
my career and thousands of girls showed up to see me in the
rain.”
For much more shirtless Bieber and Lagerfeld’s interview,
head over to V Magazine .

No comments:

Post a Comment