Pages

Kylie Jenner Denies Lip Surgery Rumours in Cosmopolitan’s Feb ’15 Issue

All the kardashians right now are successful making deals here and there making more money while still increasing their status but the question here is what’s happening with Kylie Jenner.
Well, it seems like 2015 just might be her year with a fab new
cover in Cosmopolitan’s February 2015 issue. And she isn’t
entering her year of shine with old baggage; so she is
debunking rumors that she’s had lip surgery (again).
She told Cosmo “ You guys have watched me grow up since I
was nine. My face is going to get different “. “ Now, I know
how to do my makeup, contour and everything. I’m not
against surgery. I’d never say no, but I don’t desire it right
now .”
Kylie has been hot in the media lately for her relationship with
rapper Tyga, and her signature lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment