Pages

"I LISTENED TO MY SON HAVE SEX FOR 4MINS & I WAS IMPRESSED' - BRITISH TV PERSONALITY

UK TV presenter and author Coleen Nolan
embarrassed the heck out of her son by telling a panel on
Live TV on ITV show Loose Women that she once listened to
her son having sex for more than 4 minutes and was 'dead
impressed'. Recalling the incident, Coleen revealed:
“I came down one morning and had a missed call from
Shane Junior and I’d missed it at 4am. I knew he’d
been out so I was panicking, thinking ‘oh my god’, he
might be in hospital and all that. And it had gone to
voicemail and I was listening to it for about the first ten
seconds and I was thinking ‘what the hell is that?’ I
realised his phone had gone off during....his night of
passion.
"And I hope he’s not watching today but let me say I
listened for four and a half minutes, four and a half
minutes, I was dead impressed.. When he came round I
played it for him and his girlfriend. I had to embarrass
him.” See her sons reaction on Twitter ..
Lol the coolen over did it her

No comments:

Post a Comment