Pages

NICKI MINAJ'S EX-BOYFRIEND SPEAKS ABOUT HIS BREAKUP "I WAS BEING TREATED LIKE AN EMPLOYEE"

Nicki Minaj’s ex- boyfriend Safaree Samuels has been very very distant for a period of time now and everybody has been focusing on nicki minaj but niw safaree is willing to talk.
After more than 10 years of being together it’s understandable
that there is still a lot to be said between them.
Safaree Samuels visited Power 105’s Breakfast Club
yesterday and had quite a lot to say. Safaree clarified that he
wasn’t just Nicki Minaj’s hype man; he was “everything” to
her.
He also revealed that he was the one who broke things off
saying “I walked away… I’m the one who packed my stuff and
I left, you understand… It just got to the point where the
respect was gone… It got to the point where I’m your man…
I’m who you go to sleep with every night… I’m who you wake
up with every morning. It got to the point where I was being
treated like an employee instead of, like, her man”
He also says that he is the one who introduced Nicki to her
new rumoured beau, Meek Mill and that “If that’s who she
decides to move on with, it is what it is.”

Wow if that's how it truly went down I think he didn't make a mistake he should move on

No comments:

Post a Comment